Updated: March 17th 2022
All tours now postponed to 2022.
The wellbeing and holiday enjoyment of my guests is my priority. Joyce’s Ireland Hiking Tours and all guides and suppliers are committed to high hygiene and health standards.
As a travel company with trips in 5 different countries, we are prepared for adverse and unexpected situations. We prioritise the security and safety of our guests and employees above all else.
We will be running all of our trips from April 2022 as follows:-
“England’s Lake District” Tues 26 Apr to Weds 4 May 2022
“Highlands and Islands of Scotland” Mon 9 May to Wed 18 May 2022
“Hidden Ireland North” Weds 1 June to Tues 7 June 2022
“Hidden Ireland South” Weds 17 Aug to Thur 25 Aug 2022
“Highlands and Islands of Scotland” Sun 28 Aug to Tues 6 Sept 2022
Please be assured that the following precautions will be in place during your tour with Joyce’s Ireland Hiking Tours:
Drivers and Transportation:-
We will complete the relevant Government-endorsed COVID-19 safety rules, demonstrating that we can operate safely.
We will ensure implementation of health, hygiene & safety protocols, to the strictest levels.
- We agree to follow the recommended cleaning and safety guidelines
- All drivers have completed hygiene and safety control training
Masks will not be required when hiking.
- Do not join the tour if you have symptoms of Covid-19,
- Do not join the tour if you have to self-isolate because of a positive Covid-19 test, or because you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Please wear a face covering when you are in the public areas of our accommodations, in our mini van or on ferries. You should bring your own masks.
- Participants will be required to wash hands at every possible opportunity.
- Please follow health and safety instructions which are given by your guide and any supplier and their staff we use during your tour.
- Wash your hands at every opportunity and use hand sanitising products that are provided for your use, or bring your own.
- You must acknowledge that you are travelling with us at your own risk, and you agree that you will not hold our company or staff nor any supplier we use during your holiday liable if you contract COVID-19 virus during the holiday.
- If you, or a member of your household contract Covid-19 up to three weeks before the tour, please let us know immediately.
Insurance: you will need travel insurance cover. In the event of your contracting Covid-19 during your vacation, you need specific cover, for example: AXA insurance, please have
a look at their website: https://covid-19.axa-travel-insurance.com
All the best
Last updated: March 17th 2022