How to Book
- Book by phone: UK 0117 9628235, International +44 117 9628235, between 8.30am and 9pm (UK time zone) seven days a week.
- Fill in the on-line Booking Form and send it now.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org giving all the details listed in the Booking Form.
- If you have a price leaflet, fill in the booking form there and return it with your deposit. You can obtain a brochure complete with prices and booking form by filling in our Enquiry Form.
In all cases, we will reserve a place for you and hold it for 7 days until your deposit is received.
If you have travelled with Joyce’s Tours before, you will be entitled to a 5% reduction. This will be subtracted from your final payment. We will give discounts for any booking of 4 or more people. Please email or phone for further details.
Generous discounts are available for groups. Tailor-made itineraries can be devised for groups of 8 or more.
Single Room Supplement
All prices shown are for shared rooms. If you are travelling as a single person we will find someone with whom you can share. However, if you would like a single room to yourself this can usually be arranged at a supplement per person per night of US$ 95 / CA$ 120 / EU€ 80 / UK£ 60.
Terms and Conditions
- Your booking is made with Joyce’s Ireland of 52 Stoke Lane, Westbury on Trym, Bristol BS9 3DN, England UK.
- Joyce’s Ireland tours run with a minimum of four clients: if Joyce’s Ireland has to cancel any trip, four week’s notice will be given and all money refunded to the client. We reserve the right to refuse any booking if we consider it necessary.
- If you are prevented from proceeding, you may transfer your booking to any other appropriate person free of charge, provided that you give reasonable notice before the departure date and that there are no other changes to the booking details.
- The decisions made by the Joyce’s Ireland tour leader relating to the aims and well-being of the group shall be final, and accepted by all participants.
- The itineraries shown are guidelines only and may not, at times, be strictly adhered to.
- All participants must be adequately insured. Joyce’s Ireland and Joyce’s Ireland suppliers cannot accept any responsibility for sickness, injury or accidents, however caused, whilst you are travelling. Joyce’s Ireland cannot be responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to sickness, accident or injury, however caused, whilst you are travelling.
- A booking is accepted with payment of US$900 / CA$900 / EU€600 / UK£500 per person non-returnable deposit. On receipt of this you will be sent a letter of confirmation. The balance is payable eight weeks before departure. If it is not paid by this date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. If you have to cancel, the following charges will apply:
- 4-8 weeks before departure – 60%
- 2-4 weeks before departure – 80%
- 2 weeks before departure or during the trip – 100%
- If the tour is disrupted beyond the control of Joyce’s Ireland (eg force majeure), any additional expenses incurred through delay, disruption or accident shall be borne by the client.
- General good health is required on a walking holiday. Any medical condition must be declared at the time of booking. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of the Joyce’s Ireland tour leaders and the Joyce’s Ireland suppliers whilst on the tour. If in the opinion of such persons the health, level of fitness or conduct of a client at any time before or after departure appears likely to compromise the safe, comfortable or happy progress of a tour the client may be excluded from all or part of the tour without refund or recompense.
- Any client / clients causing disruption, disturbance, damage or annoyance to other clients, leaders, property or third parties will be expelled from the tour with no refund. This includes any client who fails to advise us of a medical condition or disability which prevents their full participation in the tour.
- Once your deposit has been received and you have signed the booking form, you have implied acceptance of the above conditions.
- A deposit of US$900 / CA$900 / EU€600 / UK£500 per person is due within 10 days of booking.
- Cheques to be made payable to Joyce’s Ireland and sent to Joyce’s Ireland, 52 Stoke Lane, Westbury on Trym, Bristol BS9 3DN, England UK.
- You will be sent confirmation and, if booking on-line, an agreement to sign and return.
- No further reminders will be sent.
- The final balance will be due eight weeks before departure, on receipt of which you will be sent meeting instructions, last minute details and an equipment list.